3. Check your bike brake system
- It's the most important aspect in the bike maintenance checklist, since you need to use your bike brakes to control your speed and stop safety.
- When checking your bike brakes, you should do the following actions to test them to make sure they must be working properly
1) Check your bike brake pad
- Normally, every brake pads should have wear indicators. You need to regularly check and make sure brake pads are not too much wear and tear
2) Clean your bike disk brakes
- Avoid contamination and damage to your brake system, please make sure to buy specific disc cleaners, and please remember DO NOT use oily liquid such as WD-40