- Beach volleyball vs indoor volleyball -
1) Beach volleyball pressure is slightly lower than that of volleyball.
2) Beach volleyball is made of water-resistance materials.
3) Beach volleyball court (8m x 16m) is smaller than the volleyball court (9m x 18m).
4) Beach volleyball has fewer players (4 players) than volleyball (12 players).
5) With no position marked on the beach volleyball court, players can place themselves wherever they want.
6) No substitute players in beach volleyball matches.
7) Beach volleyball does not allow feint attack while volleyball does.
8) Beach volleyball coaches cannot guide players during the match.
9) 2 winning sets from 3 sets for beach volleyball while 3 winning sets from 5 sets for volleyball.