1. Separate your feet back and forth, and keep both pelvic bones straight forward. After pulling the right leg backward, turn the right foot outward at 45 degrees
2. Inhale and close your abdomen. Keep your back straight with hands on both sides of the waist
3. Exhale, as your upper body slowly leans forward, and the back of your legs feels pulled. Place your hands on the sides of your legs. You can place your hands on the yoga bricks, if you need extra work on body flexibility.
4. Keep your upper body leaning toward your knees, and maintain the posture for 10 seconds
5. After the muscles are stretched, try to tilt down further, and maintain for 10 seconds
6. Inhale, straighten your upper body, return to the starting position, and repeat on the other side