Best product for training
1) Decathlon’s football agility ladder features a portable design and helps to improve leg and hip flexibility.
- It’s also great for increasing your heart rate before returning to the pitch after half-time.
- It can be used to perform a number of different drills, including forwards sprints, single leg hops or sideways shuffles, and can be combined with a shot on goal.
- Each drill helps to train a different skill. Although speed is important, maintaining a good posture is even more critical to achieving your best performance.
2) Featuring an adjustable height, Decathlon’s speed hurdles are another great way to improve your football skills.
- For example: to improve your dribbling skills, you can dribble a football back and forth between the hurdles for a set time (e.g. 60 seconds).
- To increase the difficulty, look ahead (avoid looking at the ball).
3) The speed hurdles can also be used in combination with markers.
- For example: by jumping from one side to the other in order to strengthen the quad muscles.
- If this is too easy, you can try hopping. Whichever exercises you do, always remember to ensure that both feet are evenly trained (don’t neglect your weaker foot).