1. If you are ill or feeling unwell, you should consult your doctor before your practice.
2. Please be cautious when practicing the forward bending pose if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or high intraocular pressure.
3. If your lumbar spine is hurt, please slow it down when you are practicing.
4. Love your body and do not over-train yourself.
5. Try not to practice when you are fasted or when you had your meal within an hour.
6. To achieve a better result, level of your practice should be tuned based on individual fitness level.
7. You must breathe with your nose when practicing yoga. Please keep breathing in a steady and regular rhythm throughout the exercise.
Advice by Sport