It is not easy to go to the gym if you need to take care of your children, how about do some home workout? These following exercises can let your kids be part of your training, sure it will be more fun!
1. Bear crawling
Target muscles: Core | 1 min x 4 set
- Both knees are slightly off the ground
- Keep your back straight while crawling, no arching back
*Easy option: hold the pose for 1 min without crawling
2. Squat with lifting
Target muscles: Arm, glutes & legs muscle groups | 12-15 reps x 4 set
- Feet are shoulder-width apart and your toes are pointing outward. Keep back straight when squatting up and down, no arching back.
- Keep your shoulders down and no shrugging while lifting your child
*Easy option: hold your kid in front of your chest only
3. Glute bridge
Target muscles: core, glute and hamstrings | 1min x 4 set
- Lay on the ground and bending your knees 90 degree.
- Focus on the glute and core when pushing up. Push until back, glute and thighs are straight and hold it
*Advanced option: put your kid on your hip as weight