Advice by Sport
A wide range of accessories can be used to massage different muscle groups:
- Spherical head: For massaging large muscle groups such as the arms, lower bank, glutes, thighs and calves.
- Cylindrical head: For deep tissue massages, such as the palms, soles, joints and veins.
- U-shaped head: For massaging protruding muscles, such as in the neck and Achilles tendon.
- Flat head: Designed for massaging all areas of the body and relieving muscle fatigue.
Follow the tips below to get the most out of your massage gun!
1. Application area:
- Massage guns are designed for massaging the muscles, and should not be used on the nerves, lymph glands, chest, abdomen or armpits.
2. Application time:
- Do not use the massage gun on the same area for more than 5 minutes, as this may damage the muscle tissue.
- Massage guns are not suitable for some individuals! This includes children and elderly people with weak muscles or bones, and people with injured muscle tissue.